|Established Year||: 1957|
|Address||: Edavaka P. O Mananthavady Wayanad (Dist)|
|Phone||: 04935 274698, 9496890663|
It is the first house of the Province. For a period of 15 years the convent was housed in thatched huts built with bamboos with floors smeared with cow-dung. In the course of time the new convent was constructed and blessed in 1972 along with a nursery school and boarding for the school children. On 12.10.1992 a home for the aged women was started with 4 abandoned and old mothers. Later, in 1987 this house was transformed as the formation house of the Vice Province. The 1st batch of novitiate was started in 1988. Since 2007, this is the common Postulancy House of the Malabar Zone. For the last 11 years the departed members of the congregation are interned here.